2018 SRMGA Production Sale
• The date of the sale is Saturday September 15, 2018
• Preview of lots will begin at 9:00 am and sale begins at noon.
• Consignments must be in place by Saturday at 9:00 am for the preview.
• Consignors may start bringing goats on Friday, September 14, 2018 at Noon.
• A livestock auctioneer will conduct the sale.
• The 2018 sale will be available live online at DVAuction.com
• Buyers who cannot be at the sale may place bids on lots via proxy bidding, telephone bids or online at www.dvauction.com.
• The catalog will be available at www.boergoats.com
1. Only members who have paid their 2018 dues by January 31, 2018 may consign to the sale.
2. Consignment reservation fees are $50.00/per lot, which will be applied to the cost of the sale. An additional commission will be added to cover the remainder of the expenses. There is a $50.00 per lot commission cap.
3. Consignment reservation fees are nonrefundable, except in the unlikely event that the sale must be canceled.
4. If a consignor does not fill all of his/her purchased lots, and if the SRMGA has a waiting list of others that want to consign, SRMGA will try to reissue the unused lots and give credit of 25.00 to the original purchase credited to their sale check.
4. “No Sales” will be charged $25.00 each regardless of the floor price.
5. Sign up begins July 1, 2018 through August 1, 2018. During this period each member may consign up to 8 goats.
These lots will be given out on a first come first serve basis with a cap of 125 lots sold.
6. LOTS ARE NOT CONSIDERED RESERVED UNTIL FEES ARE PAID IN FULL.
7. After August 1st, if the goal of 125 goats has not been reached, each consigner may consign additional goats until the sale is full or until August 15th.
8. Photos and Pedigree must be entered on www.boergoats.com by September 1st.
9. Members consigning a minimum of three does may also consign one buck. No member may consign more than one buck to the sale.
10. Consigned does and bucks must be registered with a boer goat association. Unregistered does confirmed bred to a registered Boer buck will be accepted with a service memo and positive pregnancy test.
11. All consigned goats must arrive at the sale location with necessary documents. The documents should be in an unsealed large manila envelope. One envelope for each lot consigned, labeled with the goat’s lot number, farm name and owner’s name. The needed documents to enclose are:
A) The original registration dated and signed on the back by the registered owner.
B) If a doe is sold ‘bred’ or ‘exposed’ that must be noted properly on the back of the registration form.
C) Copy of the health certificate if the goat is coming from out of the state of Idaho.
D) A copy of testing results if the goat is being marketed as tested.
E) Two photo copies of each registration paper (front only).
ANYONE PLANNING ON PURCHASING THROUGH THE PRODUCTION SALE BUT NOT ABLE TO VIEW ON DV AUCTION OR ATTEND IN PERSON
Please Fill out this form and send to email@example.com or mail to Dan Walrath – Click Here