2017 SRMGA Production Sale
1. The date of the sale is Saturday September 16, 2017
2. Preview of lots will begin at 9:00 am and sale begins at noon.
3. Consignments must be in place by Saturday, 9:00 am for the preview.
4. Consignors may start bringing goats on Friday, September 15, 2017 at Noon.
5. A livestock auctioneer will conduct the sale.
6. The 2017 sale will be available live online with DV Auction.
7. Buyers who cannot be at the sale may place bids on lots via proxy bids, telephone bids or online at www.dvauction.com.
Catalog will be available at www.boergoats.com and on www.dvauction.com
1. Only members who have paid their 2017 dues by January 31st 2017 may consign to the sale.
2. Consignment reservation fees are $30.00/per lot, which will be applied to the cost of the sale. An additional commission fee of up to 8% will be assessed to cover sale expensess
3. Consignment reservation fees are nonrefundable, except in the unlikely event that the sale must be canceled.
4. “No Sales” will be charged commission based on the floor price set by the seller. If the seller does not set a floor price, then the lot WILL be sold to the high bidders.
5. Substitutions are seriously discouraged. Substitutions made by consignors after September 15, 2017 will result in an additional $10 fee.
6. Initial consignment dates are April 1 to July 1, 2017. During this period each member may consign from 1 to 8 goats to the sale, by filling out the entry form and paying the nonrefundable $30 dollar fee.
7. CONSIGNMENT LOT RESERVATIONS ARE NOT CONSIDERED RESERVED UNTIL FEES ARE PAID IN FULL.
8. After July 1, if the goal of 100 goats has not been reached, each farm may consign additional goats until the sale is full or until August 1.
9. Photos and pedigree information must be provided to Production Sale Secretary by August 1, 2017.
10. Members consigning a minimum of 3 does may also consign 1 buck. No member may consign more than one buck to the sale.
11. Consigned does and bucks must be registered with a Boer goat association. Unregistered does confirmed bred to a registered Boer buck will be accepted with a service memo and positive pregnancy test.
12. All consigned goats must arrive at the sale location with necessary documents. The documents should be in an unsealed large manila envelope. One envelope for each Lot consigned, labeled with the goat’s lot number, farm name and owners name. The needed documents to enclose are:
A) The original registration dated and signed on the back by the registered owner.
B) If a doe is sold ‘bred’ or ‘exposed’ that must be noted properly on the back of the registration form.
C) Copy of the health certificate if the goat is coming from out of the state of Idaho.
D) A copy of testing results if the goat is being marketed as tested.
Production Sale Reservation Form – Click Here