Date(s) - 03/01/2015
Canyon County Fairgrounds
Snake River Meat Goat Association
Fuzzy Goat Show
ABGA Show on Sunday, March 1, 2015
Canyon County Fairgrounds, Caldwell, Idaho
Youth Jackpot Show to follow ABGA show
What: 1-Day ABGA Sanctioned Boer Goat Show
Where: Canyon County Fairgrounds, Caldwell, Idaho
When: Sunday, March 1, 2015, Show Starting at 10:00a.m.
2015 Fuzzy Goat Show Results for ABGA
[one_half spacing=”yes” last=”no” background_color=”#ffffff” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” background_position=”left top” border_size=”0px” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” padding=”” class=”” id=””]Judge: Jeff Thomas, Indiana
Show Chairman & Show Secretary
2175 SW 3rd Ave
Fruitland, ID 83619
Download Fuzzy Goat Packet
Click here to fill in the online entry form and pay online.
[one_half spacing=”yes” last=”yes” background_color=”#ddddd4″ background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” background_position=”left top” border_size=”0px” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” padding=”20px” class=”” id=””]Raffle Donations from the following:
Cari & Aaron Zisk, Emmett, ID
Sage Ag. Labs, Emmett, ID
High Desert Feed and Supply, Emmett, ID
Waggin’ Tails Goat Farm, Emmett, ID
Foxtail Farms, Nampa, ID
Kim & Ben Holt, ID
Laurie & Megan Smith, ID
If you would rather pay by check, please download 2015 Fuzzy Entry Form
Make checks payable to SRMGA:
Send Entries & Fees to:
8054 Ustick Rd
Nampa, ID 83687
Agenda for Fuzzy Goat Show and Youth Jackpot
Saturday, February 28, 2015, 6 pm. Business Meeting before set up at fairgrounds.
Meet at Golden Dragon, 211 South 21st Avenue, Caldwell. This is a Chinese buffet restaurant. I have made reservations for 15 to 20 people. If you prefer not to eat, you can just have a beverage.
7:30 pm Set up at fairgrounds. The building we are using is the large building at the corner of 22nd Ave and Stock Trail. We will be setting up pens on the north side of the building. The pens will be under cover and on concrete. If you wish to use bedding, you will have to provide it and take it away after the show. We will have a pickup there to haul it away if you are unable to do so yourself. No goats can be unloaded or checked in until Sunday Morning. There will be RV parking available. The charge is $21.50 per night. Please put a note with your entry if you want a space.
Folding tables and chairs will be needed for the raffle. Either bring them Saturday nite or Sunday morning. Raffle is being handled by Cari Zisk and Jean MacDonald. Contact them if you have donations.
Sunday, March 1, 2015
- 8 am Arrive at fairgrounds and get ready for exhibitors check in. Marilyn O’Leary is the show clerk and will handle open show entry check in. If you have reserved pens, goats can be unloaded and inspected after paperwork is completed. Goats should be clean and trimmed and ready to show. There will be no bathing facilities available.
- Youth Jackpot entries can be checked in anytime prior to that show starting. Clara Askew is the show clerk and will handle the jackpot entry check in.
- If you have not reserved pens, goats can be kept in trucks or trailers until their class is called.
- 10 am Open show starts with percentage does. Followed by fullblood/purebred does, then bucks.
- Lunch: There will be a concession stand open for food and beverages. Raffle will be held either after doe classes are completed or between the open show and the youth jackpot depending on the time.
- Open show exhibitors can leave when that show is completed and their pens are cleaned..
- Final cleanup will be after the Youth Jackpot.