Date(s) - 09/24/2016
Payette County Fairgrounds
SRMGA 10th Annual Production Sale
Payette County Fairgrounds
New Plymouth, ID
September 24, 2016
- The date of the sale is Saturday September 24, 2016.
- Preview of lots will begin at 9:00 am.
- The sale will begin at noon.
- Consignments must be in place by Saturday, 10:00 am for the preview.
- Consignors may start bringing goats on Friday, September 23, 2016 at Noon.
- The sale will be at the Payette County Fairgrounds, 310 E 10 Blvd, New Plymouth, Idaho
- A livestock auctioneer will conduct the sale.
- This is not an online auction.
- Buyers who cannot be at the sale, both local and national, may place bids on lots via proxy bids or telephone bids during the auction. Details to be announced on the SRMGA website and in the show catalog.
- Only members who have paid their 2016 dues by January 31, 2016 may consign Boer goats to the sale.
- Consignment fees are $30.00/per lot and are not refundable, except in the unlikely event that the sale is canceled by the SRMGA.
- Substitutions are seriously discouraged. Substitutions made by consignors after September 15, 2016 will result in an additional $10 fee.
- Initial consignment dates are April 1 to July 1, 2016. During this period each member farm may consign from 1 to 8 registered Boer goats to the sale.
- After July 1, if the goal of 100 goats has not be reached, each farm may consign additional Boer goats until the sale is full or until August 1, 2016.
- Consignments are not considered ‘reserved’ until consignment form is completed and fees are paid in full.
- Photos, pedigree information, descriptions and payment of consignment fee for consigned goats must be provided to Production Sale Secretary by August 1, 2016.
- The catalog will be maintained on www.boergoats.com and available for local and national viewing.
- Member farms consigning a minimum of 3 does may also consign 1 buck. No farm can consign more than 1 buck to the sale.
- Consigned does and bucks must be registered.
- Sellers will determine their own minimum floor price and their own reserve if desired. The sale minimum, if the seller does not assign one, will be $200.00.
- All consigned goats must arrive at the sale location with necessary documents. The documents should be in a unsealed large manila envelope. One envelope for each Lot consigned, labeled with the goat’s lot number, farm name and owner’s name. The needed documents to enclose are:
- The original registration, dated and signed on the back by the registered owner.
- If a doe is sold ‘bred’ or ‘exposed’ that must be noted properly on the back of the registration form.
- Copy of the health certificate if goat is from out of Idaho farm
- A copy of testing results if the goat is being marketed as tested.